Followers

Monday 6 December 2010

Job Applications ;D




YES ! I'm looking for ;
* 3 writers
* 2 graphic designers
* 1 co-manager
* 4 Models
* 3 make up artists
:D

App for writers;
Job you want?:
Stardoll User:
Blogger:
Why you want this job?;
Any Experience?:
If yes where?:
Tell me about yourself : [Why you like sd, How you feel for fashion etc :]
Any Extras?:

App for Models :
Job you want:
Stardoll User
Blogger:
Why you want this job?:
Any experience?:
Could you tinypic your fashion Idea's on what makes a good outfit?:
Tell me about your passion for fashion: [How you got into it etc :D]
Extra's?:

App for co-manager:
Job you want:
SD Name;
Blogger:
Why?;
Experience?:
What makes you a good manager: [Minimum 3 points]
Do you know me?:
Extras?:
About you:

App for graphic designer:
Same as writers

App for make-up; Same as Models :D

-Aimeeeee♥

2 comments:

  1. Stardoll User: RhonaCrowley
    Blogger:Rhona / RhonaCrowley
    Why you want this job?; Because I know a lot of cheats for free thing and I'm an active stardoll member
    Any Experience?:I had my own blog before but I deleted it because nobody read it :L
    If yes where?:
    Tell me about yourself : [Why you like sd, How you feel for fashion etc :]My names Rhona and I ♥ Fashion ;D I'm creative with my fashion :)
    Any Extras?: I've been a MSW National Finalist if thats anything lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Applying to be Makeup or Model;

    Stardoll User: kaelyniscoool
    Blogger: n/a
    Why you want this job?: I'm good at stardoll makeup and would be an active member of the blog.
    Any experience?: Yes, worked for 2 other stardoll magazines.
    Could you tinypic your fashion Idea's on what makes a good outfit?: *see my SD suite.
    Tell me about your passion for fashion: I've always loved fashion and makeup but really started getting into after I joined stardoll and began looking for interesting outfits to put together.
    Extra's?: I'd be able to come on just about everyday.

    ReplyDelete